Mining & Resources
We are recognised for our depth of knowledge and experience in mining law. Our many domestic and international clients (listed and private, explorers and producers) are involved in mining projects in Australia and across the globe.
Our resources team provides clients with clear, strategic and commercial solutions to assist them resolve specific mining industry issues in the following key areas:
- Project acquisition and disposal (public and private)
- Joint ventures (including farm-in)
- Regulatory approvals and compliance (including Foreign Investment and Review Board (FIRB))
- Off-take agreements
- Mining services and operational agreements
- Royalty, tribute and mineral rights agreements
- Project finance
- Land access advice and agreements
- Native title and heritage agreements
For further information, please contact Stuart Mengler.